Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pressure

I was feeling exceptionally cool, because for the first time, I was gonna blog in bed. Oh yes, I know you're all duly impressed. I can hear the oohs and aahs. Thank you for your support.

But then, suddenly, I looked down and saw that my laptop battery was exceptionally low. And do you know what happened? That's right. Pressure.

I knew that I only had a short amount of time before I would no longer be able to blog in bed. Why not plug it in, you ask? Well, that thought occurred to me as well, and I would've been happier than happy to use that suggestion, if it were not for the fact that my laptop cord has three prongs and all the plug-ins in my room have 2 prongs. And yes, I know that I could just get up off my duff and go to the living room, but that kinda defeats the purpose of blogging in bed, doncha think?!

No, I'm not exceptionally bitter over this silly matter, why do you ask?

“The only pressure I'm under is the pressure I've put on myself.”

Mark Messier

3 comments:

edie said...

Not since Yogi Berra have I heard such wise words from a sportsman.

"atabbi"

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

You're so cool. I have never blogged in bed. I bet it's just amazing. (I could say so many things as a follow up to my own comment right now, but I'm just not going to) You're still the coolest blogger I know. And I know cool. Oh yeah.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Do you know... I used to LOVE going into the Hallmark store and just wandering? I could have spent hours in there. Even as a little girl, I used to beg to go in there. My parents thought I was bizzare. What did they know?

I swear the blog idea is going to be good... my site's almost done! I just put holiday tunes on it... and some movie photos... FREE!!