Sunday, May 31, 2009

Goals for Summer 2009

I'm writing about my goals here for two reasons:

1)I'm hoping it will give me a greater sense of accountability and I'll actually accomplish (ooh, alliteration!) a few of them.
2)I know how much you all dote on knowing the tedious details of my life.

On we go.

In no particular order...just how they popped into my head.

1)Be able to run a mile
2)Be able to bike 3 miles easily
3)Set up a homeschool schedule/curriculum for Chandler's kindergarten year
4)Set up and put into use a budget and saving plan
5)Be involved in paying the bills (I suffer lamentably from plausible deniability)
6)Get a dental check up (I hate going to the dentist. I know I'm not alone in my dislike, but I really should be a big girl and do it.)
7)Read through the Bible (You know, not just the easy parts)
8)Find a system/Get back in the groove of keeping my house tidy and cleaned (Yes, I know that's bad grammar. My English teacher mom would pitch a fit)
9)GET RID OF EXTRA STUFF
10)Paint/re-paint all doors, door jambs, and hallways
11)Do the summer reading program with the kids at our local library
12)Pick the next ladies' Bible study
13)Get all children sleeping through the night in their beds
14)Get Nadia sleeping w/o a diaper
15)Start/(dare I hope)finish potty training Kellar
16)Get Chandler & Nadia's eyes checked
17)Go to bed @ 11:30pm and get up @ 6:30am (eek!)
18)Go on at least 4 dates with Matt (Thank you Sasha for the inspiration)
19)Cut down on cokes
20)Drink more water

So later, when I refer to one or more items on the list, don't say I didn't inform you.

1 comment:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Good Afternoon Doll. :) I changed from Sasha's Heart to Lemonade Makin' Mama... new blog layout and all... just wanted to make sure you knew who I was. (Grin) So...

YOU WIN!! My hubby left a big long comment on that terms of endearment post telling you that you won...

contact me at sashabrodeur@comcast.net with your address and I'll be sending out your prize asap. It's such a "special prize." hee hee.

Congrats.

Oh, and I love the goals. So very honest and GOOD FOR YOU!!