Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My 25 Random Things

25. I love organizing and decorating.
24. I love reading, esp MM Kaye stuff
23. I have a cat named Daphne, who I tolerate b/c my daughter loves her.
22. It turns out, I don't much like owning cats.
21. I really like peanut butter (and sometimes jelly) sandwiches. I usually eat about 5 per week.
20. I love singing.
21. I also really like singing while playing piano.
18. I evidently can't count backwards.
17. I am studying Esther and love it.
16. I love Beth Moore Bible studies b/c she makes you work & think hard. And b/c she's really fun.
15. My husband is a lot more romantic than he lets on.
14. I am a very happy wife.
13. My kids are even cuter than everyone says.
12. They are also very good at making me angry enough to yell.
11. I like it when my house is quiet.
10. I am learning to do the dishes before they take up every inch of counter space I have.
9. My husband is a MUCH better cook than I am.
8. But I make baked goods better (pst--it's because I love to eat them)
7. I love to hang out with my brother and sister.
6. My mom and I sound identical when we laugh, to the point of eeriness.
5. I am so glad that God saved Matt.
4. I love to write.
3. I love to tell stories, esp funny ones.
2. I love words in general.
1. I want to be a Women of Faith speaker when I grow up.

I could've done so many more than the requested 25, but no one likes a show-off. Besides, I gotta leave some things to the imagination.

No comments: