Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 5: What I Learned From Yesterday

If you didn't know it, most of the blogs posts I've done so far have to do with what I've noticed from the day before. Such is the case today.

So here's what I learned from yesterday:

1) If I don't do it in the morning, it just might not get done.

2) That doesn't matter, unless you're trying to be consistent.

3) That doesn't even really matter, unless you're part of a focus group that's recording their efforts on trying to be consistent.

4) If I don't have company coming, I have a hard time being motivated in the afternoon. (Wait, is this the same as #1?)

5) I don't have to drop out of the focus group just because I didn't clean a bedroom yesterday. I can clean a bathroom and a bedroom today.

6) I should go clean a bathroom and a bedroom while it's still Today.

Moral of the story: I'm not perfect. It's okay. I shouldn't use that as an excuse to stop trying. Huzzah!

"No one is perfect... that's why pencils have erasers." ~Author Unknown

"Striving for excellence motivates you; striving for perfection is demoralizing." ~Harriet Braiker

No comments: