So here's what I learned from yesterday:
1) If I don't do it in the morning, it just might not get done.
2) That doesn't matter, unless you're trying to be consistent.
3) That doesn't even really matter, unless you're part of a focus group that's recording their efforts on trying to be consistent.
4) If I don't have company coming, I have a hard time being motivated in the afternoon. (Wait, is this the same as #1?)
5) I don't have to drop out of the focus group just because I didn't clean a bedroom yesterday. I can clean a bathroom and a bedroom today.
6) I should go clean a bathroom and a bedroom while it's still Today.
Moral of the story: I'm not perfect. It's okay. I shouldn't use that as an excuse to stop trying. Huzzah!