Yes, I know it's December. A mere less-than-two-weeks from Christmas. But in my harried mind, it is still October. The last two months have kind of gotten away from me. The days are zipping by at all-time record speeds this year. And the only post I really cared about getting up for October was the one in which I declare the many things I love about that orange-y month.
I think it will be easier for me to transition into December-themed blog posts if I don't leave any unfinished business.
So without further ado, I present you a throw back to our first lavish, glorious days of fall this year:
10. The leaves: on trees, falling through the air, gathered and tucked around my house for fuh-reee!
9. The pumpkins: on front porches, on dining room tables.
8. Apples...and the apple orchards. And the fresh honey.
7. The crisp air.
6. Autumn sunlight.
3. Bundling up in scarves just because I finally can!
2. Halloween candy.
1. Beginning my personal countdown to Christmas.
Thank you for bearing with me. I'll try to catch up to real time now.