Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Inman Series





This is my family. The Inmans. Or Inmen, if you're feeling cheeky. From the left: Papa Steve, Sista Karen, Bro David, Momma Jane, and Little Ol' Me Chris.

I was feeling a decided lack of Original Bloggy Material tonight, so I polled one of my friends. He brilliantly suggested that I dedicate a few posts to the fascinating members of my family. And they are fascinating.

Well, I'm no fool, so I agreed to give it a go. See what the blank text box had to say to me. And I to it.

We'll open with Momma Jane. She's sweet, she's sassy, she's the most beautiful woman this side of the Mississippi.

2 comments:

edie said...

You mean that text box speaks to you too? It says these *things*. These intriguing, provocative things. I am powerless to resist.

*numpa*
What a funny one.
numpa numpa numpa

June said...

What a beautiful family!